Our range of services includes:
- Supported Living, which offers support for people to live independently in their own homes.
- Residential Support, which offers a 24 hour service and living within houses we supply.
- ACC Living My Life, which offers support for people with an acquired injury in their home and community.
- Community Networks, which is people supporting each other to live great lives and feel strong and connected in their community.
Our services are for people who:
- Wish to live in their own home, live with others or to live alone
- Require a level of support or supervision that is beyond simple personal assistance and household management services
- Wish to move from home into supported living
- Wish to stay at home but require additional support
- Are receiving residential services and wish to move into Supported Living
- Are funded through their local NASC